Senzime AB (Senzime) is a medical device company that develops patient-oriented monitoring systems. The company's product include TetraGraph monitor, CliniSenz analyzer, and Onzurf probe. Its TetraGraph monitor stimulates, measures, analyzes and displays muscle function in surgical patients receiving neuromuscular blocking agents. Senzime's portfolio of technologies includes bedside systems that enable automated and continuous measurement of biological substances as glucose and lactate in the blood and tissue fluid and patient-system for peri-operative monitoring of the neuromuscular function in patients undergoing depth of anesthesia. The company's products are used in the areas of medical diagnostic instruments, pharmaceutical industry, chemical processing, and food and beverage processing. Senzime is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden.
Senzime AB Key Recent Developments
Jun 12,2017: Senzime receives ISO 13485 certification
Jun 07,2016: Senzime strengthens management - hires new CFO and Director of Business Development
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Senzime AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Senzime AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Senzime AB - Key Information
Senzime AB - Overview
Senzime AB - Key Employees
Senzime AB - Key Employee Biographies
Senzime AB - Key Operational Heads
Senzime AB - Major Products and Services
Senzime AB - History
Senzime AB - Company Statement
Senzime AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Senzime AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Senzime AB - Business Description
Senzime AB - Corporate Strategy
Senzime AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Senzime AB - Strengths
Senzime AB - Weaknesses
Senzime AB - Opportunities
Senzime AB - Threats
Senzime AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Senzime AB - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Senzime AB, Key Information
Senzime AB, Key Ratios
Senzime AB, Share Data
Senzime AB, Major Products and Services
Senzime AB, History
Senzime AB, Key Employees
Senzime AB, Key Employee Biographies
Senzime AB, Key Operational Heads
Senzime AB, Other Locations
Senzime AB, Subsidiaries
Senzime AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
Senzime AB, Key Competitors
Senzime AB, SWOT Analysis
Senzime AB, Ratios based on current share price
Senzime AB, Annual Ratios
Senzime AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Senzime AB, Performance Chart
Senzime AB, Ratio Charts