Canadean's "Sfinks Polska S.A. : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sfinks Polska S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sfinks Polska S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sfinks Polska S.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sfinks Polska S.A. (Sfinks Polska) is a casual dining restaurant chain based in Poland. The company started operations in 1995 by opening first Sphinx restaurant in Piotrkowska St. in Lodz. It operates restaurants under various brands such as Sphinx, WOOK and Chlopskie Jadlo. These restaurants are specialized in offering a wide variety of Italian, Chinese and Polish dishes. Its offerings include pizza, pasta, meat, fish, vegetarian meals, salads, snacks, and desserts, among others. The company conducts business operations through subsidiaries located in Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary. Furthermore, the company's restaurants are spread across various locations in Poland and other parts of Eastern Europe. Sfinks Polska is headquartered in Lodz, Poland.