Canadean's "SGD S.A.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SGD S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SGD S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SGD S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SGD S.A. (SGD), formerly known as Saint-Gobain Desjonquéres, is a glass packaging solutions provider based in France. The company's product portfolio includes an array of fragrance, cosmetic and pharmacy glass bottles, insulators, and jars. It also designs and manufactures carafes for spirits and electric insulators for high-voltage power lines. It distributes various packaging products through its subsidiary, VG Emballage. Its products find applications in various industries including perfumery, cosmetics and pharmacy. It operates through sales offices and production sites in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company operates as a part of Oaktree Capital Management. SGD is headquartered in Paris, France.
Table Of Contents
1 SGD S.A.
2 SGD S.A. - Key Employees
3 SGD S.A. - Key Employees Biographies
4 SGD S.A. - Major Products and Services
5 SGD S.A. - History
6 SGD S.A. - Company Statement
7 SGD S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 SGD S.A. - Head Office
7.2 SGD S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8 SGD S.A. - Business Analysis
8.1 SGD S.A. - Company Overview
8.2 SGD S.A. - Business Description
9 SGD S.A. - SWOT Analysis
9.1 SGD S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
9.2 SGD S.A. - Strengths
9.2.1 Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
9.2.2 Strength - Strong Product Innovation
9.2.3 Strength - Strong Production and Distribution Capabilities
9.3 SGD S.A. - Weaknesses
9.3.1 Weaknesses - Narrow Product Portfolio
9.4 SGD S.A. - Opportunities
9.4.1 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for Global Packaging Industry
9.4.2 Opportunities - Aging Global Population
9.4.3 Opportunities - Business Expansions
9.5 SGD S.A. - Threats
9.5.1 Threats - Volatile Input Prices of Lead
9.5.2 Threats - Intense Competition
9.5.3 Threats - Regulatory Environment
List Of Tables
Table 1: SGD S.A. - Key Employees
Table 2: SGD S.A. - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: SGD S.A. - Major Products and Services
Table 4: SGD S.A. - History
Table 5: SGD S.A. - Subsidiaries
Table 6: SGD S.A. - Locations
List Of Figures