Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC) is an electronic product manufacturer. The company develops, markets and distributes electronic appliances and solutions. Its products include TV and audio, appliances, mobile and business products. SEC offers TV and audio products such as LED TVs, hi-res wireless audio, sound bars and sound systems. The company’s appliances include countertop microwaves, microwave drawers and over-the-range microwaves. It provides business solutions such as document systems, presentation products, point of sale systems, commercial microwaves and calculators. The company's presentation products include professional LCD monitors and professional projectors. The company provides technical assistance, warranty and accessory information. SEC is headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, the US.
Sharp Electronics Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 30, 2014: Ideal Power Secures Multi-Year Purchase Agreement With Sharp Electronics
Jul 29, 2014: Sharp Introduces SmartStorage Energy Management Solution
Apr 16, 2012: Sharp Solar Provides Solar Modules For Utility-scale Single-axis Tracking Solar Farm In Tennessee
Feb 27, 2012: Sharp Showcases Its New SunSnap Residential PV Solar Appliance In TED 2012 Conference In Long Beach, US
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sharp Electronics Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Sharp Electronics Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Key Information
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Overview
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Key Employees
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Major Products and Services
Sharp Electronics Corporation - History
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Company Statement
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Business Description
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Sharp Electronics Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Strengths
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Weaknesses
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Opportunities
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Threats
Sharp Electronics Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Sharp Electronics Corporation, Key Information
Sharp Electronics Corporation, Major Products and Services
Sharp Electronics Corporation, History
Sharp Electronics Corporation, Key Employees
Sharp Electronics Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Sharp Electronics Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Sharp Electronics Corporation, Other Locations
Sharp Electronics Corporation, Subsidiaries
Sharp Electronics Corporation, Key Competitors
Sharp Electronics Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures