Sita UK Limited (SUK) is a recycling and resource management company. The company recycles and manages waste. Its services include composting, generating energy from waste, landfill, metal recycling, refuse collection and security shredding. SUK’s collected waste helps to produce compost and fuel. The company provides waste management solutions for public, local, government, industry and commerce. It operates in over 300 locations in the UK. The company collects recycling and general waste from 12 million residents and 40,000 businesses across the country. It operates as a subsidiary of SUEZ Environment. SUK is headquartered in Maidenhead, Berkshire, the UK.
SITA UK Limited Key Recent Developments
Sep 19, 2014: SITA UK and Rochford District Council agree contract extension
Aug 26, 2014: SITA UK and British Solar Renewables agree deal to turn landfill sites into solar power farms
Aug 22, 2014: SITA UK raises £90K for Macmillan Cancer Support
Jul 16, 2014: SITA UK and Forth Ports announce new partnership deal
Jun 11, 2014: Environment Agency issues approval for Cemex waste plant in UK
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SITA UK Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of SITA UK Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
SITA UK Limited - Key Information
SITA UK Limited - Overview
SITA UK Limited - Key Employees
SITA UK Limited - Key Employee Biographies
SITA UK Limited - Key Operational Heads
SITA UK Limited - Major Products and Services
SITA UK Limited - History
SITA UK Limited - Company Statement
SITA UK Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SITA UK Limited - Business Description
SITA UK Limited - Corporate Strategy
SITA UK Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SITA UK Limited - Strengths
SITA UK Limited - Weaknesses
SITA UK Limited - Opportunities
SITA UK Limited - Threats
SITA UK Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
SITA UK Limited, Key Information
SITA UK Limited, Major Products and Services
SITA UK Limited, History
SITA UK Limited, Key Employees
SITA UK Limited, Key Employee Biographies
SITA UK Limited, Key Operational Heads
SITA UK Limited, Other Locations
SITA UK Limited, Subsidiaries
SITA UK Limited, Key Competitors
SITA UK Limited, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures