Software AG (SAG) is a technology company that provides software management solutions. The company offers digital business platform with integration, process management, adaptive application development, real-time analytics and enterprise architecture management. Its products include Adabas database management system, ARIS business process analysis platform, ARIS connect, centrasite, mashzone, and ARIS UML Designer, among others. SAG offers services such as business and IT consulting, process-driven SAP consulting, product-related services, industry expertise, methodology, global education services and support services. The company serves banking, education, energy and utilities, government, healthcare and life sciences, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and telecommunication industries. SAG is headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany.
Software AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2017: Software Q2 net income increases
Jul 10,2017: Forrester Research names Software AG as leader
May 08,2017: Software AG wins award for Best Overall Corporate University category
Apr 21,2017: Software Q1 net income down
Feb 06,2017: Software appoints new senior vice president for Asia Pacific and Japan region
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Software AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Software AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Software AG - Key Information
Software AG - Overview
Software AG - Key Employees
Software AG - Key Employee Biographies
Software AG - Key Operational Heads
Software AG - Major Products and Services
Software AG - History
Software AG - Company Statement
Software AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Software AG - Business Description
Software AG - Corporate Strategy
Software AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Software AG - Strengths
Software AG - Weaknesses
Software AG - Opportunities
Software AG - Threats
Software AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Software AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Software AG, Key Information
Software AG, Key Ratios
Software AG, Share Data
Software AG, Major Products and Services
Software AG, History
Software AG, Key Employees
Software AG, Key Employee Biographies
Software AG, Key Operational Heads
Software AG, Other Locations
Software AG, Subsidiaries
Software AG, Key Competitors
Software AG, SWOT Analysis
Software AG, Ratios based on current share price
Software AG, Annual Ratios
Software AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Software AG, Performance Chart
Software AG, Ratio Charts