Sonoro Energy Ltd (Sonoro Energy) formerly Sonic Technology Solutions Inc is a mineral exploration and mining company. The company explores, develops and produces asphalt and bitumen resources. It operates Salah ad Din project located within the Tigris River Valley that lies between the Western Desert and the foothills of the Zagros fold and thrust belt. Sonoro Energy conducts exploration study based on geological and geophysical data covering the license area and other parts of Iraq. The company has its operations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Sonoro Energy is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Sonoro Energy Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 19,2017: Sonoro Energy: Budong Budong Project Drilling Rig, Associated Equipment Ready For Transportation
Jul 06,2017: Sonoro’s Budong Budong LG-1 Up-Dip Wellsite Completed And Ready To Accept Drilling Rig
Jun 01,2017: Sonoro Energy appoints Dr. Winter to board of directors, adds Mr. Callaway as CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sonoro Energy Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sonoro Energy Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Key Information
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Overview
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Key Employees
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - History
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Company Statement
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Business Description
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Strengths
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Weaknesses
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Opportunities
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Threats
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Sonoro Energy Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Key Information
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Key Ratios
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Share Data
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Major Products and Services
Sonoro Energy Ltd., History
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Key Employees
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Other Locations
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Subsidiaries
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Key Competitors
Sonoro Energy Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Annual Ratios
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Performance Chart
Sonoro Energy Ltd., Ratio Charts