SPG Solar, Inc. (SPG Solar) is an alternative energy company. The company is into implementation of innovative solar technologies on a commercial and utility scale. It offers solar power solutions that provide the greatest savings to customers. SPG Solar’s single-axis tracker is the clear, reliable choice for utility-scale and commercial solar projects. The SunSeeker tracker actuates the most kWh per motor in the industry, providing the smartest solutions and maximum value. Its services include site analysis, design & engineer, finance, site prep & install and operations & maintenance. The company’s design and engineer offers cost-effective solar PV systems for the roof, ground, or carport. It is focused on maximum efficiency and customers attain the highest return on investment. SPG Solar’s finance’s power purchase agreement (PPA) offers financing vehicles, allowing customers to go solar with no upfront capital costs. The company’s project areas include agribusiness, commercial, education, government, healthcare, trackers and water. SPG Solar is headquartered in Novato, California, the US.
SPG Solar, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 15, 2014: SPG Solar SunSeeker Delivered for Utility Solar Project in Arizona
Jan 31, 2014: Tulare County ag grows solar power
Jan 31, 2014: Follow SPG Solar Across CA in February
Nov 06, 2012: SPG Solar To Relocate Corporate Headquarters To Petaluma, California
Oct 23, 2012: SPG Solar To Complete 10 MW Of All Weather SunSeeker Tracker Project In H2 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SPG Solar, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of SPG Solar, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
SPG Solar, Inc. - Key Information
SPG Solar, Inc. - Overview
SPG Solar, Inc. - Key Employees
SPG Solar, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
SPG Solar, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
SPG Solar, Inc. - Major Products and Services
SPG Solar, Inc. - History
SPG Solar, Inc. - Company Statement
SPG Solar, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SPG Solar, Inc. - Business Description
SPG Solar, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
SPG Solar, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SPG Solar, Inc. - Strengths
SPG Solar, Inc. - Weaknesses
SPG Solar, Inc. - Opportunities
SPG Solar, Inc. - Threats
SPG Solar, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
SPG Solar, Inc., Key Information
SPG Solar, Inc., Major Products and Services
SPG Solar, Inc., History
SPG Solar, Inc., Key Employees
SPG Solar, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
SPG Solar, Inc., Key Operational Heads
SPG Solar, Inc., Other Locations
SPG Solar, Inc., Subsidiaries
SPG Solar, Inc., Key Competitors
SPG Solar, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures