Spinal Restoration, Inc. (Spinal Restoration) is a medical device company. It identifies and early intervention and minimally invasive therapies for the treatment of chronic low back pain. The company offers Biostat System, a resorbable biologic compound and delivery system for the treatment of chronic disc discogenic low back pain resulting from internal disc disruptions. Its Biostat System consists of BIOSTAT BIOLOGX Fibrin Sealant, a resorbable biologic tissue sealant; and Biostat Delivery Device, a proprietary application system for delivering the biologic to the intervertebral disc. The company's key customers include the medical institutions and hospitals. Its products are sold across the world through its distributor network and partners. Spinal Restoration is into partnerships with Baxter Healthcare Corporation; Regulatory & Clinical Research Institute, Inc. (RCRI) and the Accellent Inc. to facilitate its scientific research, intellectual property, design and manufacturing, clinical and regulatory pathways and reimbursement. Spinal Restoration is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Spinal Restoration, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Spinal Restoration, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Key Information
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Overview
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Key Employees
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - History
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Company Statement
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Business Description
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Strengths
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Weaknesses
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Opportunities
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Threats
Spinal Restoration, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Spinal Restoration, Inc., Key Information
Spinal Restoration, Inc., Major Products and Services
Spinal Restoration, Inc., History
Spinal Restoration, Inc., Key Employees
Spinal Restoration, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Spinal Restoration, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Spinal Restoration, Inc., Other Locations
Spinal Restoration, Inc., Subsidiaries
Spinal Restoration, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Spinal Restoration, Inc., Key Competitors
Spinal Restoration, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures