STAAR Surgical Company (STAAR) is a medical device company. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets implantable lenses for the eye and delivery systems. Its products include refractive and cataract solutions. STAAR offers refractive solutions such as Visian ICL with CentraFLOW, Visian ICL and Visian Toric ICL. The company’s cataract solutions include toric, acrylic, silicone and collamer IOLs. Its products are used to treat patients with Myopia disease. The company markets products under brand names, Collamer, Visian ICL and STAAR. It has manufacturing and administrative facilities in the US, Switzerland, Spain and Japan. STAAR is headquartered in Monrovia, California, the US.
STAAR Surgical Company Key Recent Developments
Oct 30, 2014: STAAR Surgical Reports Third Quarter Results
Oct 17, 2014: STAAR Surgical to Webcast Investor Presentations at American Academy of Ophthalmology's Annual Meeting
Oct 03, 2014: STAAR Surgical CEO To Retire In March 2015
Sep 15, 2014: Louis Silverman Appointed To STAAR Surgical Board Of Directors
Sep 11, 2014: Largest Presence Ever for STAAR Surgical and the Visian ICL Technology at Upcoming ESCRS
This comprehensive SWOT profile of STAAR Surgical Company provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of STAAR Surgical Company and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
STAAR Surgical Company - Key Information
STAAR Surgical Company - Overview
STAAR Surgical Company - Key Employees
STAAR Surgical Company - Key Employee Biographies
STAAR Surgical Company - Key Operational Heads
STAAR Surgical Company - Major Products and Services
STAAR Surgical Company - History
STAAR Surgical Company - Company Statement
STAAR Surgical Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
STAAR Surgical Company - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
STAAR Surgical Company - Business Description
STAAR Surgical Company - Corporate Strategy
STAAR Surgical Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
STAAR Surgical Company - Strengths
STAAR Surgical Company - Weaknesses
STAAR Surgical Company - Opportunities
STAAR Surgical Company - Threats
STAAR Surgical Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
STAAR Surgical Company, Key Information
STAAR Surgical Company, Major Products and Services
STAAR Surgical Company, History
STAAR Surgical Company, Key Employees
STAAR Surgical Company, Key Employee Biographies
STAAR Surgical Company, Key Operational Heads
STAAR Surgical Company, Other Locations
STAAR Surgical Company, Subsidiaries
STAAR Surgical Company, Key Manufacturing facilities
STAAR Surgical Company, Key Competitors
STAAR Surgical Company, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures