Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Stericycle, Inc. (Stericycle) is a provider of waste management services with focus on regulated and compliance solutions. The company offers medical and bio hazardous waste disposal and hazardous waste management services. Its services include biohazard waste disposal, compliance programs, pharmaceutical returns or disposal, hazardous waste management and communication solutions. The company has its integrated operations and customer service networks in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, the UK, Mexico, Japan, Romania, Spain and Republic of Korea. Its network include processing facilities, transfer sites, landfills and other service facilities, The company also serves hospitals, laboratories, physician practices, dental clinics, long-term care facilities, other businesses and facilities, and healthcare providers. Stericycle is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, the US.
Stericycle, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: Stericycle reports net loss for Q2
May 04,2017: Stericycle Q1 net income decreases
Feb 15,2017: Stericycle, Inc. Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended 2016
Jul 12,2016: Stericycle wins Telly Award for second straight year
Apr 28,2016: Stericycle, Inc. reports results for the first quarter of 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Stericycle, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Stericycle, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Stericycle, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Stericycle, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Stericycle, Inc. - History 9
Stericycle, Inc. - Company Statement 11
Stericycle, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Stericycle, Inc. - Business Description 15
Stericycle, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Stericycle, Inc. - Strengths 16
Stericycle, Inc. - Weaknesses 17
Stericycle, Inc. - Opportunities 18
Stericycle, Inc. - Threats 19
Stericycle, Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Stericycle, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 29
Aug 03, 2017: Stericycle reports net loss for Q2 29
May 04, 2017: Stericycle Q1 net income decreases 30
Feb 15, 2017: Stericycle, Inc. Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended 2016 31
Feb 04, 2016: Stericycle Reports Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year Ended 2015 32
Section 5 – Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Stericycle, Inc., Key Facts 5
Stericycle, Inc., Key Employees 6
Stericycle, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Stericycle, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Stericycle, Inc., History 9
Stericycle, Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Stericycle, Inc., Key Competitors 20
Stericycle, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
Stericycle, Inc., Annual Ratios 22
Stericycle, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Stericycle, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Stericycle, Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Stericycle, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List of Figures
Stericycle, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Stericycle, Inc., Ratio Charts 27