This new report from Venture Planning Group contains 411 pages, 28 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital hemostasis diagnostic testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hospital coagulation laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 40 coagulation procedures performed in US hospitals, including typical coagulation daily work loads.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of coagulation technologies and their potential market applications.
- Major opportunities for new coagulation instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for instrument and reagent suppliers.
Contains 411 pages and 28 tables