U-Be-Livin-Smart's dual-benefit messaging is compelling in terms of what the products contain (nutrient-dense, non-processed ingredients) and avoid (no additives or preservatives). Suitability for consumers with food sensitivities and a deeper brand purpose helps give the brand added substance, and enhances approachability.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Why is U-Be-Livin-Smart considered an interesting case?
- What consumer insight underpins the company's success to date?
- What can I learn from the brand's success?
By developing genuinely healthier alternatives in inherently indulgent categories (i.e. baked goods and confections), U-Be-Livin-Smart challenges established category norms.
U-Be-Livin-Smart has tapped into widespread stakeholder concerns about overly processed, non-nutrient-dense foods. It represents a broader movement in the food industry that has taken a step forward in formulating products in a way that prioritizes the positive benefits of certain ingredients, rather than merely the absence of some nutrients.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures