Suda Ltd (Suda) is a drug delivery company that offers oro-mucosal administration solutions. The company’s products include artimist, zolpimist, SUD-001, SUD-002, SUD-003, SUD-004 and SUD-005. Its artimist is a sub-lingual spray for the treatment of p. falciparum severe paediatric malaria. Suda’s SUD-001 is an oral spray formulation of sumatriptan for the treatment of acute migraine in adults. The company’s SUD-003 is an oral spray formulation of sildenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It uses OroMist, oro-mucosal drug delivery technology to develop pharmaceutical products. The company offers its products in forms of tablets and capsules. It caters to hospitals, aged care facilities, pharmacies, mining companies and other healthcare providers. Suda is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Suda Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: Suda Achieves Iso 9001:2015 Accreditation
Jul 27,2017: SUDA: Appendix 4C For Fourth Quarter FY2017
Jul 24,2017: Suda Announces Strong FY2017 Revenue Growth For Westcoast Subsidiary
Feb 27,2017: Suda announces strong revenue growth for westcoast subsidiary
Feb 20,2017: SUDA: Company Update Regarding Suspension
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Suda Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Suda Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Suda Ltd - Key Information
Suda Ltd - Overview
Suda Ltd - Key Employees
Suda Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Suda Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Suda Ltd - Major Products and Services
Suda Ltd - History
Suda Ltd - Company Statement
Suda Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Suda Ltd - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Suda Ltd - Business Description
Suda Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Suda Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Suda Ltd - Strengths
Suda Ltd - Weaknesses
Suda Ltd - Opportunities
Suda Ltd - Threats
Suda Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Suda Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Suda Ltd, Key Information
Suda Ltd, Key Ratios
Suda Ltd, Share Data
Suda Ltd, Major Products and Services
Suda Ltd, History
Suda Ltd, Key Employees
Suda Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Suda Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Suda Ltd, Other Locations
Suda Ltd, Subsidiaries
Suda Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Suda Ltd, Key Competitors
Suda Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Suda Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Suda Ltd, Annual Ratios
Suda Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Suda Ltd, Performance Chart
Suda Ltd, Ratio Charts