TAG Oil Ltd. (TAG Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil in Canada. The company has oil and gas properties in Taranaki Basin and East Coast Basin. It also undertakes oil and gas projects including Waitangi Hill Discovery, Boar Hill Frontier, Nick's Head, Wairarapa Frontier and Oamaru Onshore or Offshore. Its Taranaki Basin is located on the North Island of New Zealand. TAG Oil’s Cretaceous-Cenozoic fore-arc basin is situated across the Australian-Pacific plate margin. TAG Oil is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
TAG Oil Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: Melbana Energy Provides Quarterly Activities Summary For Period Ended 30 June 2017
Jun 29,2017: TAG Oil Reports FY2017 Results
Jun 28,2017: Melbana Energy Provides Drilling Update
Jun 20,2017: TAG Oil Announces Increase In FY2017 Independent Reserves Results
May 24,2017: TAG Oil Announces Success At Cheal-E8 Exploration Well
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TAG Oil Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TAG Oil Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
TAG Oil Ltd. - Key Information
TAG Oil Ltd. - Overview
TAG Oil Ltd. - Key Employees
TAG Oil Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
TAG Oil Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
TAG Oil Ltd. - Major Products and Services
TAG Oil Ltd. - History
TAG Oil Ltd. - Company Statement
TAG Oil Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TAG Oil Ltd. - Business Description
TAG Oil Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
TAG Oil Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TAG Oil Ltd. - Strengths
TAG Oil Ltd. - Weaknesses
TAG Oil Ltd. - Opportunities
TAG Oil Ltd. - Threats
TAG Oil Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
TAG Oil Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
TAG Oil Ltd., Key Information
TAG Oil Ltd., Key Ratios
TAG Oil Ltd., Share Data
TAG Oil Ltd., Major Products and Services
TAG Oil Ltd., History
TAG Oil Ltd., Key Employees
TAG Oil Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
TAG Oil Ltd., Key Operational Heads
TAG Oil Ltd., Other Locations
TAG Oil Ltd., Subsidiaries
TAG Oil Ltd., Key Competitors
TAG Oil Ltd., SWOT Analysis
TAG Oil Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
TAG Oil Ltd., Annual Ratios
TAG Oil Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
TAG Oil Ltd., Performance Chart
TAG Oil Ltd., Ratio Charts