Canadeans TCR (London) Ltd: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about TCR (London) Ltd
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about TCR (London) Ltd for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of TCR (London) Ltd
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TCR (London) Ltd (TCR) is a multi brand restaurant chain based in the UK. The company conducts business operations under four brands: Cafe Giardino - fast moving counter service cafe, Azzurro - local bar restaurant, Auberge - French bar and restaurant and The Italian Kitchen - semi service concept restaurant. The eateries offer a variety of menus featuring bacon, beers, chicken, egg, hot drinks, paninis, pastas, pizzas, salads, sandwiches, sausage, desserts, snacks, soft drinks, wine and wraps. The restaurants also host venue for various private celebrations such as birthdays, receptions, farewells, Christmas parties, business conferences and music events. It operates a network of cafes and restaurants spread across the UK. TCR is headquartered in Enfield, London, the UK.