Tecnatom, S.A. (Tecnatom) is an engineering service provider. The company provides services to the nuclear industry. Its services include training, operation and safety, process engineering, inspection and testing services, product design and development, management of spares, laboratories, dosimetry, diversification and quality. Tecnatom offers process engineering services such as inspection, operation and environmental engineering services. The company serves clients in the nuclear energy, combined cycle thermal, air and space, transport, and petrochemical markets. It has operations in America, Europe and Asia. The company partners with Gas Natural SDG, Endesa Generaction, S.A., Autocartera, and Iberdrola Generaction, S.A. Tecnatom is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
TECNATOM, S.A. Key Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2014: Tecnatom will inspect the control rods at Krsko until 2018
Oct 27, 2014: Enusa and Tecnatom sign a number of commercial agreements
Oct 27, 2014: 40th Annual Meeting of the Spanish Nuclear Society
Oct 27, 2014: UNESA-EPRI Working Session on Materials
Oct 13, 2014: Tecnatom will perform the inspection of the BR2 reactor vessel in Belgium
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TECNATOM, S.A. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of TECNATOM, S.A. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
TECNATOM, S.A. - Key Information
TECNATOM, S.A. - Overview
TECNATOM, S.A. - Key Employees
TECNATOM, S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
TECNATOM, S.A. - Key Operational Heads
TECNATOM, S.A. - Major Products and Services
TECNATOM, S.A. - History
TECNATOM, S.A. - Company Statement
TECNATOM, S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TECNATOM, S.A. - Business Description
TECNATOM, S.A. - Corporate Strategy
TECNATOM, S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TECNATOM, S.A. - Strengths
TECNATOM, S.A. - Weaknesses
TECNATOM, S.A. - Opportunities
TECNATOM, S.A. - Threats
TECNATOM, S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
TECNATOM, S.A., Key Information
TECNATOM, S.A., Major Products and Services
TECNATOM, S.A., History
TECNATOM, S.A., Key Employees
TECNATOM, S.A., Key Employee Biographies
TECNATOM, S.A., Key Operational Heads
TECNATOM, S.A., Other Locations
TECNATOM, S.A., Subsidiaries
TECNATOM, S.A., Key Competitors
TECNATOM, S.A., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures