TENESOL is engaged in designing and manufacturing of photovoltaic solar modules and solar components. Its product line includes modules, inverters, structures, solar pumps, off grid generators, controllers and recording devices, batteries, converters and receivers. During 2010, it manufactured about 570,000 modules. In addition, the company provides a full range of services which includes maintenance and after sales services, turnkey installations and operational services, training, financings of projects, remote supervision and data display. TENESOL has 14,000 construction sites throughout the world and 500 overseas solar farms operated as a franchise with project management and operational support. It operates through a network of subsidiaries in 50 countries across the globe. The company operates its business, through its 20 subsidiaries, two of which are production units, located in France and South Africa. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in La Tour de Salvagny, France.
Tenesol SA Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2012: AE-AMD Renewable Begins Work On Two Solar Projects In South Africa
Jun 26, 2012: ADEV Solarstrom And Tenesol Complete Two Solar PV Systems Totaling 300kW Capacity At Grenchen Airport In Switzerland
Mar 05, 2012: Tenesol Supplies Off-grid Solar System To Oil And Gas Industry In Middle East
Feb 21, 2012: Tenesol To Develop €4.5m Solar Energy Project For Maroc Telecom
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tenesol SA provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Tenesol SA and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Tenesol SA - Key Information
Tenesol SA - Overview
Tenesol SA - Key Employees
Tenesol SA - Key Employee Biographies
Tenesol SA - Key Operational Heads
Tenesol SA - Major Products and Services
Tenesol SA - History
Tenesol SA - Company Statement
Tenesol SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tenesol SA - Business Description
Tenesol SA - Corporate Strategy
Tenesol SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tenesol SA - Strengths
Tenesol SA - Weaknesses
Tenesol SA - Opportunities
Tenesol SA - Threats
Tenesol SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Tenesol SA, Key Information
Tenesol SA, Major Products and Services
Tenesol SA, History
Tenesol SA, Key Employees
Tenesol SA, Key Employee Biographies
Tenesol SA, Key Operational Heads
Tenesol SA, Other Locations
Tenesol SA, Subsidiaries
Tenesol SA, Key Competitors
Tenesol SA, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures