Canadean's "The Arab Dairy Products Company - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Arab Dairy Products Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "The Arab Dairy Products Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "The Arab Dairy Products Company"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
The Arab Dairy Products Co. (The Arab Dairy Products) is a manufacturer and supplier of dairy products. The company offers white cheese, triangle cheese, cheddar cheese, emmental cheese, Istanbully cheese, parmesan cheese, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Swiss cheese and Italian cheese, among others. It markets products under the brands of Panda, Dairy, Boy, Unikai, Smeds, Friendship, Al Ashbal, Penguin, Goody, Two Cows, Wonder Cow, Gardens' Cow and La Classe. The company serves hotels and restaurants. It distributes its products in Lebanon, Jordan, Libya, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait. The Arab Dairy Products is headquartered in Heliopolis, Egypt.