Canadean's "The Coffee Club: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Coffee Club"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Coffee Club" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Coffee Club"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Coffee Club (Coffee Club) is a cafe chain operator based in Australia. The company was established in 1989 by opening first cafe at Brisbane. Coffee Club cafes serve over 30 million cups of coffee every year. The coffee house's menu features a variety of beverages including hot and cold drinks, tea, flavored beans, premium beans, Mocha and Espresso alongside offers desserts, sandwiches, muffins, pasta, pizza and salads, among others. The company's cafes are usually open for business between 6.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. and offer both dine-in and carry-out services. It operates over 360 outlets in nine countries including Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, New Caledonia, China and Egypt. It operates as a subsidiary of Minor DKL Food Group; a leading Australian retail food brand franchisor. Coffee Club is headquartered in West End, Queensland, Australia.