The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is involved in the production and marketing of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture industry. Mosaic supplies phosphate and potash-based crop nutrients and animal feed ingredients. The company owns and operates mines and production facilities for the supply of concentrated phosphate crop nutrients and phosphate-based animal feed ingredients in Florida. It also operates processing plants for the supply of concentrated phosphate crop nutrients in Louisiana, the US. In addition, the company owns mines and processes potash in Canada and the US, and markets potash in North America and internationally. Mosaic serves customers in more than 40 countries. Mosaic is headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota, US.
The Mosaic Company Key Recent Developments
Jun 11, 2014: Mosaic Launches to Residential Installers with Expansion of Home Solar Loan Program
Feb 11, 2014: The Mosaic Company Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Results
Dec 21, 2012: Mosaic Announces Potential $700m Ammonia Plant In St. James Parish, Louisiana
This comprehensive SWOT profile of The Mosaic Company provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of The Mosaic Company including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
The Mosaic Company - Key Information
The Mosaic Company - Overview
The Mosaic Company - Key Employees
The Mosaic Company - Key Employee Biographies
The Mosaic Company - Key Operational Heads
The Mosaic Company - Major Products and Services
The Mosaic Company - History
The Mosaic Company - Company Statement
The Mosaic Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
The Mosaic Company - Business Description
The Mosaic Company - Corporate Strategy
The Mosaic Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Mosaic Company - Strengths
The Mosaic Company - Weaknesses
The Mosaic Company - Opportunities
The Mosaic Company - Threats
The Mosaic Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
The Mosaic Company - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
The Mosaic Company, Key Information
The Mosaic Company, Key Ratios
The Mosaic Company, Share Data
The Mosaic Company, Major Products and Services
The Mosaic Company, History
The Mosaic Company, Key Employees
The Mosaic Company, Key Employee Biographies
The Mosaic Company, Key Operational Heads
The Mosaic Company, Other Locations
The Mosaic Company, Subsidiaries
The Mosaic Company, Key Competitors
The Mosaic Company, SWOT Analysis
The Mosaic Company, Ratios based on current share price
The Mosaic Company, Annual Ratios
The Mosaic Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
The Mosaic Company, Performance Chart
The Mosaic Company, Ratio Charts