Theralase Technologies Inc (TTI) is a medical equipment company that designs, develops and manufactures laser and laser technology for human, companion animal and equine applications. The company provides products such as controller, multiple probe, triple probe, single probe, multiple probe, acu-point locator, hard carrying case, laser safety eyewear, laser safety eye cups, laser probe protective covers, and others. Its lasers find application in treating acute and chronic pain conditions, addictions and cosmetic revitalization. The company sells its products through a network of distributors in Canada, the US and internationally. TTI is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Theralase Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
May 30,2017: Theralase Increases Revenue 23% for 1Q 2017 Financial Statements
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Theralase Technologies Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Theralase Technologies Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Theralase Technologies Inc - Key Information
Theralase Technologies Inc - Overview
Theralase Technologies Inc - Key Employees
Theralase Technologies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Theralase Technologies Inc - Key Operational Heads
Theralase Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
Theralase Technologies Inc - History
Theralase Technologies Inc - Company Statement
Theralase Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Theralase Technologies Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Theralase Technologies Inc - Business Description
Theralase Technologies Inc - Corporate Strategy
Theralase Technologies Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Theralase Technologies Inc - Strengths
Theralase Technologies Inc - Weaknesses
Theralase Technologies Inc - Opportunities
Theralase Technologies Inc - Threats
Theralase Technologies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Theralase Technologies Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Theralase Technologies Inc, Key Information
Theralase Technologies Inc, Key Ratios
Theralase Technologies Inc, Share Data
Theralase Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
Theralase Technologies Inc, History
Theralase Technologies Inc, Key Employees
Theralase Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Theralase Technologies Inc, Key Operational Heads
Theralase Technologies Inc, Other Locations
Theralase Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries
Theralase Technologies Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Theralase Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
Theralase Technologies Inc, SWOT Analysis
Theralase Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Theralase Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
Theralase Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Theralase Technologies Inc, Performance Chart
Theralase Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts