Tidewater Inc. (Tidewater) is an oil and gas company that offers offshore services. The company provides offshore service vessels including platform supply vessels, specialty vessels, anchor handling towing supply vessels, offshore tugs, fast crew supply vessels, and utility vessels. It offers support for development and production, offshore exploration, and transporting the supplies and personnel. Tidewater’s activities include minimizing environmental impacts, developing marine support vessels, and preserving financial strength through solid returns and capital management. The company offers specialty vessels for cable laying, diving support, line-handling, platform maintenance, seismic support and well stimulation. It operates in North America, Central and South America, Africa, Europe, Middle East, India, Southeast Asia and Australia. Tidewater is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, the US.
Tidewater Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: Tidewater Successfully Completes Financial Restructuring And Emerges From Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Jul 27,2017: Tidewater Announces Continued Listing Of New Shares Of Common Stock And Trading Under Ticker "TDW"
Jul 13,2017: Tidewater announces confirmation of plan of reorganization
Jun 12,2017: Tidewater Reports Fourth Quarter And Year End Results For Fiscal 2017
May 18,2017: Harvey Gulf International Marine Signs Four Non-Cancelable Contracts For Unstacks Vessels
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tidewater Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tidewater Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Tidewater Inc. - Key Information
Tidewater Inc. - Overview
Tidewater Inc. - Key Employees
Tidewater Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Tidewater Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Tidewater Inc. - Major Products and Services
Tidewater Inc. - History
Tidewater Inc. - Company Statement
Tidewater Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tidewater Inc. - Business Description
Tidewater Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Tidewater Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tidewater Inc. - Strengths
Tidewater Inc. - Weaknesses
Tidewater Inc. - Opportunities
Tidewater Inc. - Threats
Tidewater Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tidewater Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Tidewater Inc., Key Information
Tidewater Inc., Key Ratios
Tidewater Inc., Share Data
Tidewater Inc., Major Products and Services
Tidewater Inc., History
Tidewater Inc., Key Employees
Tidewater Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Tidewater Inc., Key Operational Heads
Tidewater Inc., Other Locations
Tidewater Inc., Subsidiaries
Tidewater Inc., Key Competitors
Tidewater Inc., SWOT Analysis
Tidewater Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Tidewater Inc., Annual Ratios
Tidewater Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Tidewater Inc., Performance Chart
Tidewater Inc., Ratio Charts