Tornier, Inc. (Tornier) is a medical device company. The company designs, manufactures and markets devices for joint replacement and soft tissue repair. It provides shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, ankle and foot products. Tornier’s shoulder products include convertible shoulder system, glenoid system, nail, fracture shoulder, resurfacing head. The company’s foot products include intraosseous fixation system, plate and screw system, medical column system, opening wedge plates, compression screw, cannulated screw system, calcaneal sliding osteotomy plate and compression pin among others. Its sports medicine products are suture, soft tissue fixation system, lateral suture passer. Tornier is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, the US.
Tornier, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 06, 2014: Tornier Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tornier, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Tornier, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Tornier, Inc. - Key Information
Tornier, Inc. - Overview
Tornier, Inc. - Key Employees
Tornier, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Tornier, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Tornier, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Tornier, Inc. - History
Tornier, Inc. - Company Statement
Tornier, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Tornier, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tornier, Inc. - Business Description
Tornier, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Tornier, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tornier, Inc. - Strengths
Tornier, Inc. - Weaknesses
Tornier, Inc. - Opportunities
Tornier, Inc. - Threats
Tornier, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Tornier, Inc., Key Information
Tornier, Inc., Major Products and Services
Tornier, Inc., History
Tornier, Inc., Key Employees
Tornier, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Tornier, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Tornier, Inc., Other Locations
Tornier, Inc., Subsidiaries
Tornier, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Tornier, Inc., Key Competitors
Tornier, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures