TPC Group, Inc. (TPC Group) is a chemical company. The company produces chemical products for the chemical and petroleum-based companies worldwide. It offers products such as butadiene, butene-1, fuel products, polyisobutylene, isobutylene derivatives, nonene, propylene tetramer and pentamer. TPC Group’s fuel products include MTBE, raffinates and dimate. The company’s products are sold to a wide range of performance, specialty and intermediate markets, including synthetic rubber, fuel additives, plastics and surfactants. Its operating locations include Houston, Port Neches, Baytown and Lake Charles. The company operates manufacturing facilities in the industrial corridor adjacent to the Houston Ship Channel, Baytown and Port Neches, Texas, as well as a terminal in Lake Charles, Louisiana. TPC Group is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
TPC Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 20, 2014: TPC Group Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings
Nov 01, 2012: TPC Group Reports Revenue Of $510.6m In Q3 2012
Sep 13, 2012: TPC Group Unveils Strategic Project To Upgrade And Restart Isobutylene Production Assets
Aug 02, 2012: TPC Group Reports Revenue Of $690.1m In Q2 2012
Apr 26, 2012: TPC Group Reports Revenue Of $606.1m In Q1 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TPC Group, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of TPC Group, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
TPC Group, Inc. - Key Information
TPC Group, Inc. - Overview
TPC Group, Inc. - Key Employees
TPC Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
TPC Group, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
TPC Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
TPC Group, Inc. - History
TPC Group, Inc. - Company Statement
TPC Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TPC Group, Inc. - Business Description
TPC Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
TPC Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TPC Group, Inc. - Strengths
TPC Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
TPC Group, Inc. - Opportunities
TPC Group, Inc. - Threats
TPC Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
TPC Group, Inc., Key Information
TPC Group, Inc., Major Products and Services
TPC Group, Inc., History
TPC Group, Inc., Key Employees
TPC Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
TPC Group, Inc., Key Operational Heads
TPC Group, Inc., Other Locations
TPC Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
TPC Group, Inc., Key Competitors
TPC Group, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures