Trek Resources, Inc. (Trek) is an oil and gas company. The company carries out exploration, development, exploitation and acquisition of onshore oil and natural gas properties in the US. It operates more than 550 wells producing over 3,000 BOE per day. Trek conducts its operations for itself and its affiliates in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Colorado. The company and its affiliates also own non-operated interests in Kansas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, Montana, North and South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, Arkansas, Alabama, Illinois and Michigan. Its affiliates include UGGS Energy, LLC, Trek AEC, LLC, American Energies Gas Services, LLC, American Energies Pipeline, LLC, Trek SOC, and LandLine. Trek is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Trek Resources, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Trek Resources, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Trek Resources, Inc. - Key Information
Trek Resources, Inc. - Overview
Trek Resources, Inc. - Key Employees
Trek Resources, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Trek Resources, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Trek Resources, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Trek Resources, Inc. - History
Trek Resources, Inc. - Company Statement
Trek Resources, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Trek Resources, Inc. - Business Description
Trek Resources, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Trek Resources, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Trek Resources, Inc. - Strengths
Trek Resources, Inc. - Weaknesses
Trek Resources, Inc. - Opportunities
Trek Resources, Inc. - Threats
Trek Resources, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Trek Resources, Inc., Key Information
Trek Resources, Inc., Major Products and Services
Trek Resources, Inc., History
Trek Resources, Inc., Key Employees
Trek Resources, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Trek Resources, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Trek Resources, Inc., Other Locations
Trek Resources, Inc., Subsidiaries
Trek Resources, Inc., Key Competitors
Trek Resources, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures