This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Philippines Dairy Food sector allows new entrants and established players to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
The Philippines growing economy and large young population provides significant opportunities for Dairy marketers. The Dairy sector will witness high growth in volume and value terms during 2013-2018. Rising disposable incomes and the changing lifestyles of consumers is driving the demand for indulgent and innovative products in the market. In the overall market, Milk is the most valuable category followed by Cheese while categories like Pudding/Desserts and Yogurt still struggling for share in the market.
• Product success in the Philippines Dairy market is largely determined by its quality and value proposition. Rising disposable incomes and the busy lifestyles of consumers is driving demand of indulgent and innovative products.
• Value proposition is an important criterion for Dairy food purchases among middle-class that constitute the major share of total consumers.
• Modern grocery retailing is expected to grow in the future, while traditional independent retailers’ sales will decline.
• All types of packaging materials will see an increase between 2013 and 2018 in volume, due to the growing consumption of Dairy Food products in Philippines
• Cheese, Cream, and Yogurt categories are expected to gain market share during 2008-2018
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Philippines Dairy Food sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Food categories and their packaging.
Macro economic analysis
Overview – Consumption habits
Overall value- volume analysis
Value- volume analysis by categories
Market share analysis
Private label vs. national brand penetration
Key distribution formats by categories
Key packaging material and type
Top packing closures and outers
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix & Summary Methodology
List Of Tables
List Of Figures