Tri-Valley Corporation (Tri Valley) is an oil and gas exploration and production company, based in the US. It business activities are divided into two segments, namely oil and gas operations and minerals. The company’s oil and gas operations consist of exploring and drilling, and producing and selling, crude oil and natural gas. Tri Valleys’ minerals business consists of holding two minerals assets in the State of Alaska. The company conducts its operations through its two subsidiaries, Tri-Valley Oil & Gas Co. (TVOG), which operates in the oil and gas activities and Select Resources Corporation, Inc. (Select), which carries out all industrial mineral interests. The company was incorporated in the year 1971. Tri Valley is headquartered in Bakersfield, California, the US.
Tri-Valley Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 18, 2012: Tri-Valley Reports Revenue Of $2.6m In 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tri-Valley Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tri-Valley Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Tri-Valley Corporation - Key Information
Tri-Valley Corporation - Overview
Tri-Valley Corporation - Key Employees
Tri-Valley Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Tri-Valley Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Tri-Valley Corporation - Major Products and Services
Tri-Valley Corporation - History
Tri-Valley Corporation - Company Statement
Tri-Valley Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tri-Valley Corporation - Business Description
Tri-Valley Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Tri-Valley Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tri-Valley Corporation - Strengths
Tri-Valley Corporation - Weaknesses
Tri-Valley Corporation - Opportunities
Tri-Valley Corporation - Threats
Tri-Valley Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tri-Valley Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Tri-Valley Corporation, Key Information
Tri-Valley Corporation, Key Ratios
Tri-Valley Corporation, Share Data
Tri-Valley Corporation, Major Products and Services
Tri-Valley Corporation, History
Tri-Valley Corporation, Key Employees
Tri-Valley Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Tri-Valley Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Tri-Valley Corporation, Other Locations
Tri-Valley Corporation, Subsidiaries
Tri-Valley Corporation, Key Competitors
Tri-Valley Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Tri-Valley Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Tri-Valley Corporation, Annual Ratios
Tri-Valley Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Tri-Valley Corporation, Performance Chart
Tri-Valley Corporation, Ratio Charts