Canadean's "Unilever Ghana Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Unilever Ghana Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Unilever Ghana Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Unilever Ghana Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Unilever Ghana Limited (Unilever Ghana) manufactures food, personal care and home care products. It offers a range of food products such as salt, margarine and tea. These products are marketed under the brands of Annapurna, Royco, Blue Band, and Lipton. Unilever Ghana offers home care products including soaps, washing powders and detergents under the brands of Key, Sunlight, and Omo brands; and personal care products, such as soaps and dental care products under the Lux, Close up, Geisha, and Pepsodent brands. Furthermore, the company is involved in Oil Palm cultivation and processing. The company operates as a subsidiary of Unilever PLC. Unilever Ghana is headquartered in Accra, Ghana.