Timetric's "Union Investment Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Union Investment Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Union Investment Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Union Investment Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Union Investment Group (UIIG), a subsidiary of DZ Bank AG, is a provider of risk and asset management service. It caters to high-net-worth individuals, wealthy families and institutional clients. The company's services include fund management and advisory, asset management and advisory, asset allocation services and sustainable investment solutions. It also offers services such as bespoke risk management strategies, capital market solutions, capital preservation solutions and funds reporting. The company offers its wealth management and asset management services across Europe. UIIG is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
Table Of Contents
1 Union Investment Group - Business Analysis
1.1 Union Investment Group - Company Overview
1.2 Union Investment Group - Business Description
1.3 Union Investment Group - Major Products and Services
2 Union Investment Group - Recent Developments
3 Union Investment Group - SWOT Analysis
3.1 Union Investment Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 Union Investment Group - Strengths
3.3 Union Investment Group - Weaknesses
3.4 Union Investment Group - Opportunities
3.5 Union Investment Group - Threats
4 Union Investment Group - History
5 Union Investment Group - Key Employees
6 Union Investment Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Union Investment Group - Head Office
6.2 Union Investment Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List Of Tables
Table 1: Union Investment Group - Major Products and Services
Table 2: Union Investment Group - History
Table 3: Union Investment Group - Key Employees
Table 4: Union Investment Group - Subsidiaries
List Of Figures