United Reef Limited (URF) is a natural resource exploration company. It is engaged in generation, acquisition and development of oil and gas and mineral properties in Canada.It currently has interests in five projects; namely, The Santa Maria Gold Property, McFaulds Lake property in Northwestern Ontario, Nickel Offsets Property, Sudbury, Nixon-Bartleman Project, Ontario and oil and gas exploration project located in northeastern Central African Republic (CAR). The company's gold deposits are located in Cameron Lake, Duport, Thunder Lake (Goliath), Hammond Reef. URF is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
United Reef Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 16, 2012: United Reef Announces Name Change
This comprehensive SWOT profile of United Reef Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of United Reef Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
United Reef Limited - Key Information
United Reef Limited - Overview
United Reef Limited - Key Employees
United Reef Limited - Key Employee Biographies
United Reef Limited - Key Operational Heads
United Reef Limited - Major Products and Services
United Reef Limited - History
United Reef Limited - Company Statement
United Reef Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
United Reef Limited - Business Description
United Reef Limited - Corporate Strategy
United Reef Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
United Reef Limited - Strengths
United Reef Limited - Weaknesses
United Reef Limited - Opportunities
United Reef Limited - Threats
United Reef Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
United Reef Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
United Reef Limited, Key Information
United Reef Limited, Key Ratios
United Reef Limited, Share Data
United Reef Limited, Major Products and Services
United Reef Limited, History
United Reef Limited, Key Employees
United Reef Limited, Key Employee Biographies
United Reef Limited, Key Operational Heads
United Reef Limited, Other Locations
United Reef Limited, Subsidiaries
United Reef Limited, Key Competitors
United Reef Limited, SWOT Analysis
United Reef Limited, Ratios based on current share price
United Reef Limited, Annual Ratios
United Reef Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
United Reef Limited, Performance Chart
United Reef Limited, Ratio Charts