VALINOX NUCLEAIRE (VN) is a nuclear energy company. The company manufactures nuclear steam generator tubes. Its products include steam generator tubes and nuclear environment products. VN’s products are divided into four categories, such as tubes for reactor pressure vessel heads, sleeves for the repair of steam generator tubes, auxiliary heat exchangers and nuclear steam supply system. The company conducts research on metallurgical and chemical analysis, and mechanical and water analysis. It manufactures u-bent tubes and various specialty tubular products. The company’s products are made of stainless steel and nickel alloys for the nuclear power stations. It operates as a subsidiary of VALLOUREC Group. VN is headquartered in Montbard, France.
Valinox Nucleaire Key Recent Developments
Jul 17, 2014: Vallourec: Nuclear power plant tubes order in China
Jan 08, 2014: Certification ISO 9001 for Valinox Nucléaire Guangzhou
Feb 08, 2012: Valinox Nucleaire Receives Contract From AREVA To Manufacture Tubes For Steam Generators Of Two Nuclear Reactors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Valinox Nucleaire provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Valinox Nucleaire and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Valinox Nucleaire - Key Information
Valinox Nucleaire - Overview
Valinox Nucleaire - Key Employees
Valinox Nucleaire - Key Employee Biographies
Valinox Nucleaire - Key Operational Heads
Valinox Nucleaire - Major Products and Services
Valinox Nucleaire - History
Valinox Nucleaire - Company Statement
Valinox Nucleaire - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Valinox Nucleaire - Business Description
Valinox Nucleaire - Corporate Strategy
Valinox Nucleaire - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Valinox Nucleaire - Strengths
Valinox Nucleaire - Weaknesses
Valinox Nucleaire - Opportunities
Valinox Nucleaire - Threats
Valinox Nucleaire - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Valinox Nucleaire, Key Information
Valinox Nucleaire, Major Products and Services
Valinox Nucleaire, History
Valinox Nucleaire, Key Employees
Valinox Nucleaire, Key Employee Biographies
Valinox Nucleaire, Key Operational Heads
Valinox Nucleaire, Other Locations
Valinox Nucleaire, Subsidiaries
Valinox Nucleaire, Key Competitors
Valinox Nucleaire, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures