Vantage Drilling Company (Vantage Drilling) is an offshore drilling company. The company operates and manages a fleet of drilling rigs. Its fleet consists of three DSME ultra deepwater drillships, two managed DSME ultra deepwater drillships, one DSME ultra deepwater dual derrick drillship under construction, four BMC 375 Jackups, and two managed KFELS Mod V B Jackups. Vantage Drilling offers contract drilling units, related equipment and work crews, primarily on a day rate basis to drill oil and natural gas wells for the customers. The company's subsidiaries include Vantage Energy Services Inc., Vantage Deepwater Drilling Inc., Vantage Drilling (Malaysia) I Co. and Vantage International Management Company Pte Ltd, among others. Vantage Drilling is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Vantage Drilling Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 02, 2015: Vantage Drilling Responds To News Reports Regarding Petrobras
May 07, 2015: Vantage Drilling Company Reports First Quarter Results For 2015
Mar 06, 2015: Vantage Drilling Company Reports Fourth Quarter And Record Annual Results for 2014
Mar 04, 2015: EM&I: ODIN Demonstrations In Houston
Nov 07, 2013: Vantage Drilling Company Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vantage Drilling Company provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vantage Drilling Company including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Vantage Drilling Company - Key Information
Vantage Drilling Company - Overview
Vantage Drilling Company - Key Employees
Vantage Drilling Company - Key Employee Biographies
Vantage Drilling Company - Key Operational Heads
Vantage Drilling Company - Major Products and Services
Vantage Drilling Company - History
Vantage Drilling Company - Company Statement
Vantage Drilling Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Vantage Drilling Company - Business Description
Vantage Drilling Company - Corporate Strategy
Vantage Drilling Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vantage Drilling Company - Strengths
Vantage Drilling Company - Weaknesses
Vantage Drilling Company - Opportunities
Vantage Drilling Company - Threats
Vantage Drilling Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Vantage Drilling Company - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Vantage Drilling Company, Key Information
Vantage Drilling Company, Key Ratios
Vantage Drilling Company, Share Data
Vantage Drilling Company, Major Products and Services
Vantage Drilling Company, History
Vantage Drilling Company, Key Employees
Vantage Drilling Company, Key Employee Biographies
Vantage Drilling Company, Key Operational Heads
Vantage Drilling Company, Other Locations
Vantage Drilling Company, Subsidiaries
Vantage Drilling Company, Key Competitors
Vantage Drilling Company, SWOT Analysis
Vantage Drilling Company, Ratios based on current share price
Vantage Drilling Company, Annual Ratios
Vantage Drilling Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Vantage Drilling Company, Performance Chart
Vantage Drilling Company, Ratio Charts