VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. (Ventripoint) is a medical device company. The company manufactures and distributes diagnostic tools and monitoring devices for patients with heart diseases. Its products include ventripoint diagnostic system, a cardiovascular monitoring and measurement device. VentriPoint’s manufactured device provides three-dimensional models and volume measurements of the heart ventricles using 2D and 3D imaging equipment. The company manufactures and distributes its products under the brand name Angelo. The company distributes its products through distributors in the US, Canada and Europe. VentriPoint is headquartered in Seattle Washington, the US.
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2014: Ventripoint Provides Corporate Update
Apr 08, 2014: Ventripoint Corporate Update and Resignation of Director
Dec 18, 2012: VentriPoint Exhibits At EUROECHO 2012 In Athens, Greece
Dec 04, 2012: VentriPoint To Exhibit At EUROECHO 2012 In Athens
Nov 29, 2012: VentriPoint Reports Q3 2012 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Information
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Overview
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Employees
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Major Products and Services
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - History
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Company Statement
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Business Description
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Strengths
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Weaknesses
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Opportunities
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Threats
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., Key Information
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., Major Products and Services
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., History
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., Key Employees
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., Key Operational Heads
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., Other Locations
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., Subsidiaries
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., Key Manufacturing facilities
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., Key Competitors
VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures