Victoria Oil & Gas plc (Victoria Oil) is an independent oil and gas company. The company acquires, explores and develops oil and gas properties. It has 95% interest in the Logbaba gas and condensate project located in Cameroon; and 100% interest in the West Medvezhye oil and gas project located in Siberia, Russia. Victoria Oil operates through its subsidiaries including Victoria Petroleum Limited, Victoria Oil & Gas International Limited, ZAO SeverGas-Invest, Victoria Energy Central Asia LLP, among others. Victoria Oil is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
In July 2012, the company commenced the production at Logbaba onshore Cameroon. The company’s Logbaba proved and probable reserves are sufficient to supply an average of 30mmscf/d for the next 20 years. As per the company's management projections, the company forecasts industrial gas demand to rise to 44mmscf/d by the end of 2014.
Victoria Oil & Gas plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2014: Victoria Oil & Gas Wouri River Pipeline Successfully Passes Pressure Tests
Oct 29, 2014: Victoria Oil & Gas: Wouri River Pipe Laid to Bonaberi Shore, Douala, Cameroon
Oct 23, 2014: Victoria Oil & Gas: Results for year ended 31 May 2014
Sep 23, 2014: Victoria Oil & Gas Wouri River Crossing Update
Aug 01, 2014: Victoria Oil & Gas: Pilot Borehole Completed Under Wouri River For Bonaberi Gas Supply
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Victoria Oil & Gas plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Victoria Oil & Gas plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Key Information
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Overview
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Key Employees
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Key Employee Biographies
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Key Operational Heads
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Major Products and Services
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - History
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Company Statement
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Business Description
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Corporate Strategy
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Strengths
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Weaknesses
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Opportunities
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Threats
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Victoria Oil & Gas plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Key Information
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Key Ratios
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Share Data
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Major Products and Services
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, History
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Key Employees
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Key Employee Biographies
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Key Operational Heads
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Other Locations
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Subsidiaries
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Key Competitors
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, SWOT Analysis
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Ratios based on current share price
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Annual Ratios
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Performance Chart
Victoria Oil & Gas plc, Ratio Charts