Videocon Industries Ltd. (Videocon) is a part of Videocon group which is engaged in the production of electronic products. The company is also engaged in the exploration of oil and gas. The products and services portfolio of Videocon includes televisions, DVD players, multimedia speakers, washing machines, refrigerators, microwave ovens, and air conditioners; end-to-end management of business-critical services, systems and equipment; glass products for televisions, panels and funnels; and Oil and Gas services. Its plants are located in Bharuch, Imarat Kancha, Kolkata, Hosur, Bangalore and Aurangabad in India. The company operates across China, France, Poland, Bangladesh, India, Italy, Oman, Russia, and U.A.E. The company is headquartered in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
Videocon Industries Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Oct 25, 2012: Cairn India And Partners To Invest INR5.3 Billion In Ravva Field At Krishna-Godavari Basin, India
Aug 24, 2012: Petrobras Announces Oil And Gas Discovery In Sergipe-Alagoas Basin, Brazil
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Videocon Industries Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Videocon Industries Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Key Information
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Overview
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Key Employees
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Videocon Industries Ltd. - History
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Company Statement
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Business Description
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Videocon Industries Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Strengths
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Weaknesses
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Opportunities
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Threats
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Videocon Industries Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Videocon Industries Ltd., Key Information
Videocon Industries Ltd., Key Ratios
Videocon Industries Ltd., Share Data
Videocon Industries Ltd., Major Products and Services
Videocon Industries Ltd., History
Videocon Industries Ltd., Key Employees
Videocon Industries Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Videocon Industries Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Videocon Industries Ltd., Other Locations
Videocon Industries Ltd., Subsidiaries
Videocon Industries Ltd., Key Competitors
Videocon Industries Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Videocon Industries Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Videocon Industries Ltd., Annual Ratios
Videocon Industries Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Videocon Industries Ltd., Performance Chart
Videocon Industries Ltd., Ratio Charts