Vision-Sciences, Inc. (Vision Sciences) designs, manufactures and markets flexible endoscopes for medical and industrial use. Its products include endoscopy systems, endoscopic peripherals, endoscopy accessories and EndoSheath technology. Vision Sciences specialties include primary care, urology, gastroenterology, gastroenterology, critical care, telemedicine, ENT, otolaryngology and infection control. The company’s endoscopy accessories include endoscope leak testers, endoscope light guide sleeves, EndoWipe towelettes and sponges, and DPU carrying bag. It distributes and sells its products across the world. The company markets its products online. Vision-Sciences is headquartered in Orangeburg, New York, the US.
Vision-Sciences, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2014: Vision Sciences Reports Financial Results of Second Quarter and First Half Fiscal 2015
Aug 04, 2014: Vision-Sciences Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results
Apr 28, 2014: Vision-Sciences Announces Record Revenues of $5.0 Million for Fourth Quarter and $17.1 Million for Full Year Fiscal 2014
Feb 03, 2014: Vision-Sciences Announces Revenue of $4.5 Million for Third Quarter and $12.1 Million for First Nine Months of Fiscal 2014
Jan 13, 2014: Vision-Sciences' EndoSheath Technology Offers Patented Solution to "Nightmare Bacteria"
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vision-Sciences, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vision-Sciences, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Key Information
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Overview
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Key Employees
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - History
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Company Statement
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Business Description
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Strengths
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Weaknesses
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Opportunities
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Threats
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Vision-Sciences, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Key Information
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Key Ratios
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Share Data
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Major Products and Services
Vision-Sciences, Inc., History
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Key Employees
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Other Locations
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Subsidiaries
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Key Competitors
Vision-Sciences, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Annual Ratios
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Performance Chart
Vision-Sciences, Inc., Ratio Charts