VT Nuclear Services is an UK based orgnaisation.It operates as a subsidiary of VT Group. The company is principally engaged in providing technical and engineering services to nuclear industry. The company was formerly known as Bil Solutions Limited. Its principal areas of business are, Multi-discipline engineering desgin and management of major nuclear decommissioning and clean-up projects; New build of nuclear power stations; and Environmental and Waste Management Services. Further, the company's environmental laboratories are one of the UK's largest purpose built laboratories. The service portfolio of the company includes radiometric instrumentation solutions, waste management, decommissioning consultancy, front end integrated consultancy service, integrated system design and commissioning and testing. Further, it provides waste packaging solutions, waste characterization, environmental solutions and so on. The company is also involved in providing its services to various other industries including defence/homeland security and environmental markets. It works on major projects all over Europe and internationally. It is headquartered at Daresbury park in Warrington, United Kingdom.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of VT Nuclear Services provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of VT Nuclear Services and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
VT Nuclear Services - Key Information
VT Nuclear Services - Overview
VT Nuclear Services - Key Employees
VT Nuclear Services - Key Employee Biographies
VT Nuclear Services - Key Operational Heads
VT Nuclear Services - Major Products and Services
VT Nuclear Services - History
VT Nuclear Services - Company Statement
VT Nuclear Services - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
VT Nuclear Services - Business Description
VT Nuclear Services - Corporate Strategy
VT Nuclear Services - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
VT Nuclear Services - Strengths
VT Nuclear Services - Weaknesses
VT Nuclear Services - Opportunities
VT Nuclear Services - Threats
VT Nuclear Services - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
VT Nuclear Services, Key Information
VT Nuclear Services, Major Products and Services
VT Nuclear Services, History
VT Nuclear Services, Key Employees
VT Nuclear Services, Key Employee Biographies
VT Nuclear Services, Key Operational Heads
VT Nuclear Services, Other Locations
VT Nuclear Services, Subsidiaries
VT Nuclear Services, Key Competitors
VT Nuclear Services, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures