The Drinks MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from January 15 to February 14, 2013.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the drinks industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest drinks industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Reasons To Buy
- What were the key developments and trends in the drinks industry in January and February 2013?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
Vodka continues to be the innovation pacesetter in the spirits market, with unusual milk-based formulations and "oil barrel" packaging headlining this month's rundown of the latest novel drinks launches. In other news, chocolate and spice flavors are making an appearance in carbonates and wine, respectively.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures