Water Corporation (WC) is a water utility company. The company supplies water and treats waste water. It provides wastewater and drainage services to thousands of homes, businesses and farms. WC provides water supply services through its Integrated Water Supply Scheme. The company supplies drinking water by managing the collection and abstraction from dams and weirs, licensed bore fields, and the Perth and Southern Seawater Desalination Plants. Its wastewater treatment business provides treatment and disposal of wastewater. The company serves through its pumping stations. It has operations in Perth, Bunbury, Albany, Karratha, Geraldton, Northam and Kalgoorlie in the Western Australia. WC is headquartered in Leederville, Australia.
Water Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 22, 2014: Works start on advanced water recycling plant
Oct 21, 2014: Community input sought on water management plan
Oct 09, 2014: Margaret River water supply upgrade complete
Aug 21, 2014: Building the State with Waterwise developments [Minister]
Aug 07, 2014: Joint Venture comprising CH2M HILL and Thiess selected to Construct Western Australia's First Full-Scale Groundwater Replenishment Plant
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Water Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Water Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Water Corporation - Key Information
Water Corporation - Overview
Water Corporation - Key Employees
Water Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Water Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Water Corporation - Major Products and Services
Water Corporation - History
Water Corporation - Company Statement
Water Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Water Corporation - Business Description
Water Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Water Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Water Corporation - Strengths
Water Corporation - Weaknesses
Water Corporation - Opportunities
Water Corporation - Threats
Water Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Water Corporation, Key Information
Water Corporation, Major Products and Services
Water Corporation, History
Water Corporation, Key Employees
Water Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Water Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Water Corporation, Other Locations
Water Corporation, Subsidiaries
Water Corporation, Key Competitors
Water Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures