Wildhorse Energy Limited (Wildhorse Energy) is an energy company. The company develops and evaluates underground coal gasification projects, and uranium deposits in the US and Europe. It develops projects to provide long term energy supply to various countries. Wildhorse Energy holds uranium exploration areas in West Hungary such as Dinnyeberki, Bataszek, Abaliget and Pecs. The company has a non-binding co-operation agreement with MECSEK-OKO Zrt and MECSEKERC Zrt for establishing a joint venture company to utilize the mineable ore reserves and restart uranium mining in the area. Wildhorse Energy is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Wildhorse Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 15, 2015: Wildhorse Energy Announces Appointment Of Director
Mar 15, 2013: Wildhorse Energy Reports H1 Fiscal 2013 Results
Mar 05, 2013: Wildhorse Energy Provides Update On UCG And Uranium Projects
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Wildhorse Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Wildhorse Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Key Information
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Overview
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Key Employees
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Key Operational Heads
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Major Products and Services
Wildhorse Energy Limited - History
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Company Statement
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Business Description
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Corporate Strategy
Wildhorse Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Strengths
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Weaknesses
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Opportunities
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Threats
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Wildhorse Energy Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Key Information
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Key Ratios
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Share Data
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
Wildhorse Energy Limited, History
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Key Employees
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Other Locations
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Key Competitors
Wildhorse Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Performance Chart
Wildhorse Energy Limited, Ratio Charts