Canadean's "Winpak Ltd. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Winpak Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Winpak Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Winpak Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Winpak Ltd. (Winpak) is a manufacturer and distributor of flexible packaging products and related packaging machines based in Canada. The company has expertise in the areas of health care packaging, rigid packaging, flexible packaging, packaging machinery and parts and flexible lidding. The company offers its products under the brands Safety-Pak, Drug-Pak, Aclar, Barex and MAPfreshamong others. Its products find applications in industries such as food and beverage, health care and industrial packaging. Additionally, Winpak offers technical services and operates packaging machinery preventive maintenance and training programs. The company operates production facilities in the US, Mexico and Canada. The company operates as a subsidiary of WihuriInternational Oy, based in Helsinki, Finland. Winpak is headquartered in Manitoba, Canada.