Wintek Corporation (Wintek) is an electronic device manufacturer. The company manufacturers touch panel and small to medium liquid crystal displays. Wintek offers research and development, design, manufacture and sale of touch panels, light guides, lighting, TFT LCD/LCM and OLED. Its product technology includes PI sensor, six-surface strengthen, high signal-to-noise ratio, colorful panel, and metal mesh. The company also offers solutions such as glass-glass solution, glass-film-film solution, and one glass solution. Wintek offers a broad range of one glass solution (OGS) products including waterproof, stainless, and anti-scratch touchscreen glasses. Its products finds its application in mobile phones, tablet PCs, Notebook computers, communication products, digital cameras, video players and portable navigation devices. Wintek is headquartered in Taichung, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Wintek Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Wintek Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Wintek Corporation - Key Information
Wintek Corporation - Overview
Wintek Corporation - Key Employees
Wintek Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Wintek Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Wintek Corporation - Major Products and Services
Wintek Corporation - History
Wintek Corporation - Company Statement
Wintek Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Wintek Corporation - Business Description
Wintek Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Wintek Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Wintek Corporation - Strengths
Wintek Corporation - Weaknesses
Wintek Corporation - Opportunities
Wintek Corporation - Threats
Wintek Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Wintek Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Wintek Corporation, Key Information
Wintek Corporation, Key Ratios
Wintek Corporation, Share Data
Wintek Corporation, Major Products and Services
Wintek Corporation, History
Wintek Corporation, Key Employees
Wintek Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Wintek Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Wintek Corporation, Other Locations
Wintek Corporation, Subsidiaries
Wintek Corporation, Key Competitors
Wintek Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Wintek Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Wintek Corporation, Annual Ratios
Wintek Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Wintek Corporation, Performance Chart
Wintek Corporation, Ratio Charts