Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) is an engineering and technological university. The university, through its academic departments offers more than 50 undergraduate, graduate, bachelor's, master's and PhD degree programs. It also offers professional certificates. WPI offers programs in the areas of science, engineering, technology, management, the social sciences, and the humanities and arts leading. It provides services such as research and development: educational technology, healthcare, public safety and security, energy and sustainability and materials science and engineering. WPI faculty works in a number of research areas, leading to breakthroughs and innovations in fields such as biotechnology, fuel cells, and information security, materials processing, and nanotechnology. The university has number of WPI project centers throughout North America and Central America, Africa, Australia, Asia, and Europe. WPI is headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, the US.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute Key Recent Developments
Jul 15, 2014: WPI Receives NIH Grant to Study Components of a Potentially Potent, Low-Cost Malaria Treatment
Feb 11, 2014: BSEE-Funded Study On Burning Oil In Ice Cavities Leads To New Discovery
Dec 20, 2012: Whole Plant Therapy Shows Promise As Effective And Economical Malaria Treatment, Research Shows
Apr 17, 2012: WPI To Unveil EV Charging Station
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Worcester Polytechnic Institute provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Worcester Polytechnic Institute and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Key Information
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Overview
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Key Employees
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Key Employee Biographies
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Key Operational Heads
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Major Products and Services
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - History
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Company Statement
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Business Description
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Corporate Strategy
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Strengths
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Weaknesses
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Opportunities
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Threats
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Key Information
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Major Products and Services
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, History
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Key Employees
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Key Employee Biographies
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Key Operational Heads
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Other Locations
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Subsidiaries
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Key Competitors
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures