“World Cigarettes 2 - Africa 2013” report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the Africa cigarettes market. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
• In Angola, 2012 saw growth of 3.3% to 6.1 billion pieces with further growth of 3.3% to 6.3 billion pieces forecast for 2013.
• No information is known on the situation with regard to filter and plain brands. However, if Angola is compared with neighboring states, filter cigarettes can be expected to account for between 75 and 85% of sales.
• Total consumption, including contraband, is estimated at around 4 billion pieces, equating to a per capita consumption of 199 pieces in 2012.
• “World Cigarettes 2 - Africa 2013” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Africa
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Africa The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Africa
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Africa along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Africa providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
World Cigarettes 2 - Africa 2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Taxation and Retail Prices
The Smoking Population
Production and Trade
Prospects and Forecasts
*The Above TOC would be repeted for all the indiviudal markets based upon Availability (Angola, Cameroon, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Senegal, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe)
List Of Tables
List Of Figures