“World Cigarettes - Argentina 2014” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Argentina Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
• 2011, however saw a 4.5% increase to 43.8 billion pieces followed by a 0.3% fall in 2012. Latest data for 2013 records another fall, of 3.6%, to 42.14 billion pieces..
• Market value is estimated at Pesos 14.3 billion in 2011, Pesos 15.3 billion in 2012 and Pesos 16.5 billion in 2013.
• Total sales are forecast to end 2023 down 3.4% on 2013 levels at 40.71 billion pieces. Per capita consumption is forecast down by 11.4% to 876 pieces.
• “World Cigarettes - Argentina 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Argentina.
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Argentina. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Argentina.
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Argentina along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
• Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Argentina, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Legal v Contraband Cigarettes, 1991-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Retail Sales Value, 2000-2013
Market Breakdown by Type: Blond v Dark Cigarettes, 2000-2013
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Shares, 2000-2014
Market Shares of Leading Brand Families, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Emergency Tax Reduction Timetable, 2000-2008
Cigarette Prices, Average and Range, 2004-2014
Cigarette Pack Prices by Segment, 2004-2014
Nobleza Piccardo: Retail Prices, 2014
Massalin Particulares: Retail Prices, 2014
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Official Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Exports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Exports by Country of Destination, 2000-2013
Massalin Particulares SA
Prospects and Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
List Of Tables
List Of Figures