“World Cigarettes - Mexico 2014” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Mexico Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
• Sales grew further by 2.4% in 2010 to Peso 9.44 billion before dropping to Peso 6.30 billion pieces in 2011. A rise in sales to Peso 7.83 billion followed in 2012 with a slight fall to Peso 7.49 billion was recorded in 2013.
• Average 2014 sales are forecast at 292 pieces with further price rises pushing down consumption.
• Forecasts for 2014 suggest a contraction in the market is coming as a result of price rises in December 2013. Volumes are forecast to fall by 0.2% by the end of the year to 35.13 billion pieces.
• “World Cigarettes - Mexico 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Mexico.
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Mexico. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Mexico.
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Mexico along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
• Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Mexico, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Legitimate and Illegitimate Consumption, 2004-2013
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Cigarette Sales (Current Prices), 2007-2013
Market Breakdown: Filter v Plain Cigarettes, 2000-2013
Market Breakdown: Full Flavour v Light Cigarettes, 2000-2008
Market Breakdown by Price Category, 2005-2014
Manufacturers and Brands
Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2014
Market Shares of Leading Brands, 2000-2013
Taxation and Retail Prices
Average Pack Price and Daily Expenditure, 2008-2011
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Cigarettes Smoked Per Day by Sex, 2002
Prevalence of Smoking by Age (12-15) and Sex, 2003-2005
Production and Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Cigarette Production, Filter v Plain, 2000-2013
List Of Tables
List Of Figures