“Cigarettes in Nicaragua” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Nicaragua Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
• Per capita consumption levels are moderate, estimated at 397 pieces/year in 2013, 5.6% above 1990 levels. Forecasts for 2014 put per capita consumption down at 378 pieces.
• American blends dominate with nearly 100% of sales. This is up from an already high 99.4% in 2003.
• There has been aminor incursion into the market by Chinese cigarettes during the past two years. Such brands were credited with 4% of sales in 2013 - up on 0.8% in 2009.
• “Cigarettes in Nicaragua” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Nicaragua.
• This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Nicaragua. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Nicaragua.
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Nicaragua along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
• Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
• As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
• The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
• The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Nicaragua, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table Of Contents
Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2014
Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2014
Manufacturers & Brands
Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2000-2014
Taxation & Retail Prices
Cigarette Prices, 2008
The Smoking Population
Smoking Population, 1990-2013
Production & Trade
Cigarette Production, 1990-2013
Imports of Cigarettes, 1990-2013
Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2013
Prospects & Forecasts
Consumption Forecasts to 2023
List Of Tables
List Of Figures