Cigarettes in North Korea is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment and economic developments as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Sales fell annually between 2006 and 2009 although improvements in production and stronger economic growth are believed to have raised volumes by 8.1% in 2012 and 3.2% in 2013.
- Based on recent and expected improvements in output, as well as that of the economy as reforms continue, the cigarette market is expected to expand by 38.4% between 2013 and 2023.
- Duty paid sales is expected to expand by 38.4% between 2013 and 2023.In per capita terms this represents a rise of 31.5%.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the North Korean market
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table Of Contents
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers and Brands
5. Taxation and Retail Prices
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production and Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects and Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About ERC - a division of Canadean
List Of Tables
List Of Figures