“Cigarettes in Vietnam” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment and economic developments as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Local cigarette production has been increasing. Output rose by 6.7% in 2013, some 3.6 times output in 1990. However, declining domestic sales in 2014 is set to depress production by 22.4%.
- Data for 2009 recorded a return to strong growth despite GDP growth dropping to 5.3%, compared with 6.2% in 2008 and 8.5% in 2007, a growth which has continued subsequently year-on-year.
- Despite 2013 being the first year of the Tobacco Control Act sales were up prior to excise duty being hiked. The result is a forecast 5.6% fall in sales for 2014. Volumes are likely to recover after 2014 although the prospect of further tax increases remains although as yet nothing has been implemented by the government.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Vietnam market
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table Of Contents
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturersand Brands
5. Taxationand Retail Prices
6. The SmokingPopulation
7. Productionand Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospectsand Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About ERC - a division of Canadean
List Of Tables
List Of Figures